Okay, if I had to pick a favorite thing to do, it would be shopping for shoes. I seriously love shoes, and it may be a weird thing to love but I am ALWAYS shoe shopping. Since I love shoes so much, I thought I would share some of my favorite shoe trends for this fall!
- Boots, boots, and more boots obviously! To be more specific on the boots… There are a couple boot trends that I love, so I’m just gonna share them all!
- First would definitely be combat boots. There are many different brands you can get, but my personal favorite are Doc Martens.
- The heeled booties from Steve Madden are another favorite of mine. Because Steve Madden has so many different colors and options! I love the 80’s inspired booties the most!
- Dad Shoes… The name may sound weird haha but I really love these. They will really go with anything, well depending on the color you get. I like how I can wear them with just something super casual too. The ones pictured are the Women’s Nike M2K Tekno Casual Shoes
- Animal print shoes. Okay really though, what is there not to love about animal print inspired shoes? From leopard print, to snake skin, and many more! The Steve Madden Snakeskin boots are to die for!! They are absolutely gorgeous! I’m also a big fan of the leopard print booties. They are all so gorgeous I can’t even pick a favorite!
I really hope this has helped you pick out some shoes to get for this fall!