Since Spooky Season is offically over and we are even further into fall… I thought I would share some fun fall things to spice up your life a bit more!
Fall Bucket List:
Everyone has those things that they just love to do during Fall, what’s yours? Mine is definitely eating pumpkin pie. I would eat it all year round if I could, which is super basic I know!! I just can’t help it! Everything pumpkin and pumpkin spice just tastes AHH-MAZING I also like not having school so i’m either with friends 24/7 doing lots of fun stuff or traveling somewhere to do fun stuff! This fall I want to change it up a bit, and make a bucket list, so i’m doing something different from the usual! Where I live, we don’t always get the same fall weather as everyone else, because I live by the beach. Now don’t get me wrong we still have some chilly mornings, but thats about it. So, down below I posted a great fall outfit for when it’s still pretty warm!
10 Things to Spice Up Your Fall Season:
- Go to a pumpkin patch This one is pretty basic, but pumpkin patches can be really fun. Because most of the time they have way more than just pumpkins.
- Have a Fall PhotoshootWith either your friends, your family, or maybe even yourself. Pictures during fall always turn out so cute and i just love them! I don’t know what it is about them though, maybe it’s the leaves or maybe even the outfits. They’re just always SO CUTE!
- Go to/ have a bonfireI mean what’s there not to love about bonfires? Youget to hang out with your friends and have tons of fun!
- Bake some Fall treats For me, I would definitely be baking pumpkin pie, because it’s just my fav!
- Go to a football gameTailgaiting is loads of fun too!
- MOVIE NIGHTWith all this go go going, you need some time to sit back, relax, and enjoy some hot chocolate witha great movie.
- Apple Picking This is something I haven’t done since I was really little, and something I really want to do! I mean I love apples, so it should be fun. Right?
- Put up some cute Fall decorNothing better than having a super cute front porch during Fall, and there are so many cute things you could do!
- Fall FestivalsFall Festivals are always really fun, and I go to one every year hosted by my sisters school!
- Corn MazesYou can usually find these at pumpkin patches, so go get lost!!
This sweater is a crop sweater, and the skirt fits perfect! Sometimes it can be hard to find skirts that fit you perfectly when you’re small haha! I got them both from dillards about a month ago when I was in memphis!