Can you name something better than curling up in a blanket with some hot coffee and a good book? Yeah I didn’t think so haha… I personally really love reading and thought I would share with y’all some of the books I plan on reading this fall. I’ve read lots of reviews from these books (which were all pretty good,) and had a few friends tell me that some of these are good read!
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas I actually finished this one, and it is SO GOOD. The movie is also really good!
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
- Small Fry by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
- Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris
- Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
I may not read all five, but I will at least be reading 2 or 3 of them. I can’t wait to share what I think of the books and my favorites! I’m really looking forward to getting some of these from Barnes and Noble soon!!
Links for my outfit are linked in my last post https://abbifryblog.com/2018/10/24/sweater-weather/